I recently sat down with Spencer Burnett, master coach with The League of Badass Gentlemen, to have a conversation about social anxiety and creating a more inspiring social life.
It’s a pragmatic talk that is loaded with exercises, mindsets, and a hundred ideas that you can use to transform your social life today.
In our 33-minute conversation, we talked about:
- My struggle with social anxiety, depression, loneliness, and being a 19-year old virgin.
- How being dissed by a beautiful blonde ballerina motivated me to change my life.
- The two-part formula of being more charismatic and having memorable social interactions.
- A simple re-frame on social awkwardness that will improve how you interact with others.
- The science behind social anxiety…and the one simple mindset shift that can transform it in an instant.
- The one lifestyle change that helped me transform my social anxiety into natural charisma.
- How learning to have great conversation can increase your luck in life.
- A powerful social movement dedicated to creating conversation between people of different perspectives and breaking social barriers.
- A simple, revolutionary attitude that will amp up your conversations and ability to relate to others.
- The art of asking great questions that will inspire people to open up to you.
- Why most people – even the one’s who seem confident – are actually shy…and why you’re actually more confident than you realize.
- And so much more…
And, after you’ve watched the interview, check out my close brothers at The League of Badass Gentleman.
The League is a community that empowers and supports men in creating a life according to their unique vision. The League is a place where men trade skill sets, exchange wisdom, and share experiences to achieve the modern day definition of success.
Finally, are you committed to creating more interesting conversations in your life and your community? Then, check out the work of Kyle Emile and my people at Free Intelligent Conversation.
Peace & Charisma!
Dalton K. Finney